When I was on the plane I watched Megamind four times and I watched the AristoCats. I played game's. I think I almostly stayed up the whole time. The hotel that we stayed at was really dirty so went to a diffrent hotel. The hotel that we stay now is realy clean and it has a park. Yesterday I went to the park and the pool it was fun.: ) I go to a school where you wear uniforms. We can only wear green and white with black shoes. Two days ago I made a new friend named Grace, she is really nice. I like to play to with her. Grace is my first friened in Abu Dhbai. She is really fun.:)
Great post Amaya! I am glad you are liking Abu Dhabi. Love you sweet girl! :)
ReplyDeleteYea Amaya!! I'm so glad you are having fun! I am impressed that you stayed awake for most of that VERY long flight! Keep blogging!
ReplyDeleteLove you, Aunt Nikki
Love your blog Amaya!! I'm so glad you are having fun in Abu Dhabi!! I can't wait to read more posts and see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove you lots!
Aunt Jill
Kamaya LaRue! My little Ala Babwa niece I sure miss you! I thought your first friend's name was going to be Ilabalaba not Grace?? :) Keep blogging so I can enjoy this adventure with you ok? I love you pretty girl
ReplyDeleteAunt Shanni
We want to see a picture of you drinking camel milk ;)
ReplyDeleteLove, Madalyn
I miss you and hope you like your new school. I hope you make lots of new friends. I can't wait to hear more about your adventure.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Avery
Thanks for the comments. I will take a sip of camel milk.:)
ReplyDeleteI miss you Amaya and your family. Lets talk again soon.
ReplyDeleteAmaya - what a great post. I can't believe you watched Megamind four times! I am so excited to have this adventure with you and then read your blog. You're such a sweetheart. I love you. Dad
ReplyDeleteAmaya! I love this post! I am glad you are having such a great time! we miss you and can't wait to hear all about your adventures out there! Tell your mom and dad hi for us!
ReplyDeletealli seeman